Got to love the UK cops
Daryl
2024-03-23 00:32:02 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
--
Daryl
Xeno
2024-03-23 05:26:21 UTC
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Old news. UK cops got the go ahead to ram scooters and mopeds way back
in 2017.
--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Noddy
2024-03-23 11:07:44 UTC
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
Regards,
Noddy.
Xeno
2024-03-23 12:03:54 UTC
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
Not real observant, are you? We don't have the problem Darren.

Clocky
2024-03-24 01:46:43 UTC
Post by Xeno
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
Not real observant, are you? We don't have the problem Darren.
He's so retarded lol
Xeno
2024-03-24 08:52:54 UTC
Post by Clocky
Post by Xeno
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
Not real observant, are you? We don't have the problem Darren.
He's so retarded lol
Indeed! For a bloke who bears the scars of being rammed whilst on a
motorcycle, and who lives on as a cripple because of it, that he would
have a somewhat *different attitude* to the ramming of motorcyclists.
But, no, some people just don't seem to be able to learn!

alvey
2024-03-26 02:13:34 UTC
Post by Xeno
Post by Clocky
Post by Xeno
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
Not real observant, are you? We don't have the problem Darren.
He's so retarded lol
Indeed! For a bloke who bears the scars of being rammed whilst on a
motorcycle...
You're assuming that his claim is a fact. Given his Trumpian history of
lies, *especially* from his, 'I'm a Real Man' portfolio, my Doubt Level
is at eleven.

Of course if Fraudster could supply the odd photo...

alvey
Xeno
2024-03-26 09:03:08 UTC
Post by alvey
Post by Xeno
Post by Clocky
Post by Xeno
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
Not real observant, are you? We don't have the problem Darren.
He's so retarded lol
Indeed! For a bloke who bears the scars of being rammed whilst on a
motorcycle...
You're assuming that his claim is a fact. Given his Trumpian history of
Agreed, taking *anything* he says at *face value* is definitely fraught!
Post by alvey
lies, *especially* from his, 'I'm a Real Man' portfolio, my Doubt Level
is at eleven.
Darren is as far from being a real man as it is possible to get.
Post by alvey
Of course if Fraudster could supply the odd photo...
Asking a bit much there! He can't even supply a photo of the
*disappearing* trade qualifications - with reg number clearly visible -
so I think a photo of trivialities like his zip ties (in the wrong
colour) is the best you can expect.
Post by alvey
alvey

Jack91
2024-03-26 20:36:19 UTC
Post by Xeno
Post by alvey
Of course if Fraudster could supply the odd photo...
Asking a bit much there! He can't even supply a photo of the
*disappearing* trade qualifications - with reg number clearly visible -
so I think a photo of trivialities like his zip ties (in the wrong
colour) is the best you can expect.
Ahhhh yes. That was another fine example of why the Fraudsters'
incessant use of 'moron' genre insults is so hilarious.

Sane Person: C'mon Fraudster! Prove that you owned that business!
Fraudster: Fuck off

Sane Person: Let's see some proof of your claimed quals Fraudster!
Fraudster: I don't have to prove anything to a cretin like you.

etc etc etc

Sane Person: Lol! You couldn't possibly have so many zip ties Fraudster!
Fraudster: I do! I do! Here's a photo!!!

Hook, line, sinker, rod, outboard and entire boat.
What a buffoon.

alvey
Clocky
2024-03-27 01:00:38 UTC
Post by Jack91
Post by Xeno
Post by alvey
[...]
It was actually worse than that.

Sane person: (after his claim that he colour matches cable ties or
something equally silly and has loads of them) C'mon, show us all those
multi-coloured cable ties.

Fraudster: Here you go... and posts photo of 10000 black ones in sealed
packets from ALDI and proceeds to do his usual pigeon chess victory
strut all over the board.

Buffoon doesn't quite cover it.
jonz
2024-03-27 02:07:30 UTC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, Pit manoeuvre with a vengeance!!...Good job!.
lindsay
2024-03-27 22:31:12 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Yep, Pit manoeuvre with a vengeance!!...Good job!.
lol.. meaanwhile in Canada:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/922102306161435
Noddy
2024-03-28 00:31:28 UTC
Post by lindsay
Post by jonz
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Yep, Pit manoeuvre with a vengeance!!...Good job!.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/922102306161435
Lol :)

He won't do that again in a hurry :)
Regards,
Noddy.
Daryl
2024-03-28 02:45:42 UTC
Post by lindsay
Post by jonz
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Yep, Pit manoeuvre with a vengeance!!...Good job!.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/922102306161435
Not sure that that was a great idea, don't know why they were trying to
stop that tractor but the risk of collateral damage was very high.
Daryl
jonz
2024-03-28 21:49:11 UTC
Post by Daryl
Post by lindsay
Post by jonz
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Yep, Pit manoeuvre with a vengeance!!...Good job!.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/922102306161435
Not sure that that was a great idea, don't know why they were trying to
stop that tractor but the risk of collateral damage was very high.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Canada has been the protest capital of the world for months. Including
farmers, that was fuckin' completely off tap!!.
Noddy
2024-03-28 22:55:24 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Daryl
Post by lindsay
Post by jonz
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Yep, Pit manoeuvre with a vengeance!!...Good job!.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/922102306161435
Not sure that that was a great idea, don't know why they were trying
to stop that tractor but the risk of collateral damage was very high.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Canada has been the protest capital of the world for months. Including
farmers, that was fuckin' completely off tap!!.
It may have been, but if you watch the video a few times you may see it
as being more accidental than deliberate. The tractor was actually
trying to bump the cop car at high speed, and in doing so it's rear tyre
climbed up the side of the car.

Still, the fucking idiot brought it on himself.
Regards,
Noddy.
Clocky
2024-03-29 01:02:36 UTC
Post by Noddy
Post by jonz
Post by Daryl
Post by lindsay
Post by jonz
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Yep, Pit manoeuvre with a vengeance!!...Good job!.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/922102306161435
Not sure that that was a great idea, don't know why they were trying
to stop that tractor but the risk of collateral damage was very high.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Canada has been the protest capital of the world for months. Including
farmers, that was fuckin' completely off tap!!.
It may have been, but if you watch the video a few times you may see it
as being more accidental than deliberate. The tractor was actually
trying to bump the cop car at high speed, and in doing so it's rear tyre
climbed up the side of the car.
Still, the fucking idiot brought it on himself.
Like you bouncing your dumb head off hard objects repeatedly?
Xeno
2024-03-29 04:54:39 UTC
Post by Clocky
Post by Noddy
Post by jonz
Post by Daryl
Post by lindsay
Post by jonz
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Yep, Pit manoeuvre with a vengeance!!...Good job!.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/922102306161435
Not sure that that was a great idea, don't know why they were trying
to stop that tractor but the risk of collateral damage was very high.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Canada has been the protest capital of the world for months. Including
farmers, that was fuckin' completely off tap!!.
It may have been, but if you watch the video a few times you may see it
as being more accidental than deliberate. The tractor was actually
trying to bump the cop car at high speed, and in doing so it's rear tyre
climbed up the side of the car.
Still, the fucking idiot brought it on himself.
Like you bouncing your dumb head off hard objects repeatedly?
Except that most people learn something along the way. Not Darren however.
Too thick to learn, even in the school of life!

____
Xeno
Daryl
2024-03-29 11:12:59 UTC
Post by Noddy
Post by jonz
Post by Daryl
Post by lindsay
Post by jonz
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GeKgrdIliKo
Love it. Should be doing it here :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Yep, Pit manoeuvre with a vengeance!!...Good job!.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/922102306161435
Not sure that that was a great idea, don't know why they were trying
to stop that tractor but the risk of collateral damage was very high.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Canada has been the protest capital of the world for months. Including
farmers, that was fuckin' completely off tap!!.
It may have been, but if you watch the video a few times you may see it
as being more accidental than deliberate. The tractor was actually
trying to bump the cop car at high speed, and in doing so it's rear tyre
climbed up the side of the car.
Still, the fucking idiot brought it on himself.
When you look at the video more closely it certainly looks like it was
all the tractor drivers fault.
Pretty crazy stuff, having driven tractors many years ago at what was
considered high speed for a tractor I know how unstable they are, modern
tractors have stability control devices that make them more stable but
even those won't help much when you drive like a lunatic.
Daryl
Xeno
2024-03-29 11:59:27 UTC
Post by Daryl
Post by Noddy
Post by jonz
Post by Daryl
Post by lindsay
Post by jonz
Post by Noddy
Post by Daryl
[...]
Darrens an *expert* at driving like a lunatic. But then, he's an expert
*liar* so how can one believe *any claim* he makes?

Noddy
2024-03-29 13:32:51 UTC
Post by Daryl
Post by Noddy
It may have been, but if you watch the video a few times you may see
it as being more accidental than deliberate. The tractor was actually
trying to bump the cop car at high speed, and in doing so it's rear
tyre climbed up the side of the car.
Still, the fucking idiot brought it on himself.
When you look at the video more closely it certainly looks like it was
all the tractor drivers fault.
It certainly does.
Post by Daryl
Pretty crazy stuff, having driven tractors many years ago at what was
considered high speed for a tractor I know how unstable they are, modern
tractors have stability control devices that make them more stable but
even those won't help much when you drive like a lunatic.

Looks like he tried a last minute turn to take the off ramp, and in
doing so drove right over the front of the cop car flipping himself over
in the process.

Fucking idiot :)
Regards,
Noddy.
Sid
2024-03-30 21:22:24 UTC
Post by Noddy
Looks like he tried a last minute turn to take the off ramp, and in
doing so drove right over the front of the cop car flipping himself over
in the process.
Fucking idiot :)
“Travelling towards the city along the Westgate freeway at 130 miles per
hour in pissing down rain in a ZC Fairlane...". One of The Fraudster's
more blatant lies. And God only knows why he has to lie to be a "fucking
idiot" when he so obviously is one right down to the bone.

alvey
Xeno
2024-03-31 01:44:05 UTC
Post by Sid
Post by Noddy
Looks like he tried a last minute turn to take the off ramp, and in
doing so drove right over the front of the cop car flipping himself
over in the process.
Fucking idiot :)
“Travelling towards the city along the Westgate freeway at 130 miles per
hour in pissing down rain in a ZC Fairlane...". One of The Fraudster's
more blatant lies. And God only knows why he has to lie to be a "fucking
idiot" when he so obviously is one right down to the bone.
Not just a *liar to the bone*, he's a liar through the marrow!