OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...
lindsay
2024-02-24 03:12:08 UTC
Been some interesting stuff happen in WA. The ONE HOUR abalone season
has been shelved for the time being. Maybe next weekend or the week
after. If you want a laugh, have a read up about their 4 abalone
seasons, why, and what happens. It's fuckin funny! Drownings moved
forward a week! :-D

And lo-and-behold. The WA fisheries minister, the Hon Don Punch, has
deemed the people of WA to catch garfish again. This was a beef of mine
as they were a by-catch of herring fishing, and you cant touch a Gar
without removing scales. Remove scales and they die. But your not
allowed to keep them, so just wasting food. I was pretty cranky coz they
get some stonker gars over there. So I thought 1'd write him a letter:

Dear cunt:

Thats as far as i got. :-)

I'm off for 2 weeks, swanning around NZ. Hopefully run into Nathan and
some Big Angry Fush in the Bay of Islands:-) Cheers!

PS, Noddy if your come across a better turntable, dont feel obligated
that you have to wait for mine.. No skin off my nose...
Noddy
2024-02-24 04:20:30 UTC
Post by lindsay
Been some interesting stuff happen in WA. The ONE HOUR abalone season
has been shelved for the time being.  Maybe next weekend or the week
after. If you want a laugh, have a read up about their 4 abalone
seasons, why, and what happens. It's fuckin funny! Drownings moved
forward a week! :-D
And lo-and-behold. The WA fisheries minister, the Hon Don Punch, has
deemed the people of WA to catch garfish again. This was a beef of mine
as they were a by-catch of herring fishing, and you cant touch a Gar
without removing scales. Remove scales and they die. But your not
allowed to keep them, so just wasting food. I was pretty cranky coz they
Thats as far as i got. :-)
ROTFL :)
Post by lindsay
I'm off for 2 weeks, swanning around NZ. Hopefully run into Nathan and
some Big Angry Fush in the Bay of Islands:-) Cheers!
Enjoy. Don't know if you're going to spend any time in the South Island,
but if you get the chance to visit Nelson in the middle of Tasman bay I
thoroughly recommend it. Great wineries, great restaurants, and
generally just a great place.
Post by lindsay
PS, Noddy if your come across a better turntable, dont feel obligated
that you have to wait for mine.. No skin off my nose...
All good. I'm not in any rush. If I see something in the mean time I'll
grab it as well as yours and make the best out of what I end up with and
then probably sell off the rest if I end up with anything left over.

Message me when you get back and we can arrange a time to catch up.
Regards,
Noddy.
Daryl
2024-02-24 05:30:55 UTC
Post by lindsay
Been some interesting stuff happen in WA. The ONE HOUR abalone season
has been shelved for the time being.  Maybe next weekend or the week
after. If you want a laugh, have a read up about their 4 abalone
seasons, why, and what happens. It's fuckin funny! Drownings moved
forward a week! :-D
And lo-and-behold. The WA fisheries minister, the Hon Don Punch, has
deemed the people of WA to catch garfish again. This was a beef of mine
as they were a by-catch of herring fishing, and you cant touch a Gar
without removing scales. Remove scales and they die. But your not
allowed to keep them, so just wasting food. I was pretty cranky coz they
Thats as far as i got. :-)
Do you really need to say anything else, Dear cunt pretty much covers it
when talking to politicians:-)
Post by lindsay
I'm off for 2 weeks, swanning around NZ. Hopefully run into Nathan and
some Big Angry Fush in the Bay of Islands:-) Cheers!
Enjoy, sounds perfect.

Daryl
Noddy
2024-02-24 11:00:40 UTC
Post by Daryl
Post by lindsay
And lo-and-behold. The WA fisheries minister, the Hon Don Punch, has
deemed the people of WA to catch garfish again. This was a beef of
mine as they were a by-catch of herring fishing, and you cant touch a
Gar without removing scales. Remove scales and they die. But your not
allowed to keep them, so just wasting food. I was pretty cranky coz
they get some stonker gars over there. So I thought 1'd write him a
Thats as far as i got. :-)
Do you really need to say anything else, Dear cunt pretty much covers it
when talking to politicians:-)
My thoughts exactly :)
Post by Daryl
Post by lindsay
I'm off for 2 weeks, swanning around NZ. Hopefully run into Nathan and
some Big Angry Fush in the Bay of Islands:-) Cheers!
Enjoy, sounds perfect.
Should be a blast this time of year. The weather will be perfect.
Regards,
Noddy.