There are some real arseholes around
Keithr0
2024-02-14 23:41:43 UTC
One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this

https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L

You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
show something
Noddy
2024-02-15 00:51:24 UTC
Post by Keithr0
One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this
https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L
You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
show something
Fucking hell. That's more than just a gentle tap. Interesting that it's
peeled the guard right off without so much as putting a mark on the door.

I'd be reporting it to the local cops in case someone else has already
done the same.
Regards,
Noddy.
Xeno
2024-02-15 01:51:10 UTC
Post by Keithr0
One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this
https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L
You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
show something
I've had a couple of situations like that in car parks. Saved the first
time by a witness, the second time by 2 witnesses and CCTV. In Victoria,
leaving the scene of an accident without exchanging details used to be
an automatic loss of licence. Ask me how I know! Not so sure about NSW
but the fleeing driver will be charged.
--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Daryl
2024-02-15 04:02:26 UTC
Post by Keithr0
One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this
https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L
You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
show something
Bloody hell, no doubt about it there is no shortage of arseholes driving
cars, hopefully she has good insurance.
Daryl
Noddy
2024-02-16 04:25:00 UTC
Post by Daryl
Post by Keithr0
One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this
https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L
You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
show something
Bloody hell, no doubt about it there is no shortage of arseholes driving
cars, hopefully she has good insurance.
Hope so. Excellent reason to have a dashcam with a front and rear camera
that records in "Parking" mode.
Regards,
Noddy.
Trevor Wilson
2024-02-16 04:38:25 UTC
Post by Keithr0
One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this
https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L
You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
show something
**FUCK! Let's hope that there is some video of the incident.